• Haven of Innocence

     


    This was my entry for a contest by Huion with the tagline "Your Ideal World" back in August 2021.

    Softwares used: Corel Painter & Adobe Photoshop

    Tried to add a bit of glitch effect, pretty much satisfied with the result!
    I think I'll create one without "Huion" reference in the image to be available for prints when I have time.

    This has also been uploaded to my other account BlackCloverCreations.

    Constructive comments / critiques are welcome! Tea

    Watch the video timelapse too!: [link coming up]



    *** CONCEPT ***

    Welcome to my personal, secret heaven!

    It's a land of forever autumn where I'll always be an innocent kid. Here my parents are 'cats' / embodying the form or state of happy-cozy cats, haha..

    This is the place where we are in our original state, which is happiness all day, all year long, for ETERNITY! Everything is in harmony, there's only beauty and love around. You can only find bliss in every corner, no less. If there's such thing as after life I'd like it to be like this for me!

     

     

     

0 comments:

Post a Comment